Senior Grant Consultant
Permanent / Full Time
Excellent Company Bonus & Benefits
Home based but travel to partners, clients and our office will also be required.
We are an Investors in People accredited employer and as we continue to grow, we are creating opportunities all the time for you to build and develop your career within a supportive and empowering environment, alongside a dedicated team of exceptional people.
Our diverse backgrounds, skills, personalities, and exceptional values driven culture makes MPA a really great place to work. We walk the walk when it comes to workplace flexibility and work / life balance, and we are dedicated to the personal and professional development of our people.
Purpose of Role:
To create, manage and deliver an exceptional grant application service within MPA. This is a developing role, which in future is likely to include providing advice and guidance on a number of other business-related topics.
- Develop the grant service within MPA including delivery approach so that we have a scalable professional service.
- Ensure that all budgeted targets are realised or exceeded within their control.
- Assist with the induction, training and development of all Grant Writers/Consultants so that we have a consistent approach across the sales/delivery process.
- Assisting with knowledge transfer workshops to define innovative concepts and solutions for our clients.
- Authoring complex, detailed and well-structured new product development proposals, including economic feasibility studies.
- Ability to extract and collate necessary industry and academic information from the clients so that we have everything to support a successful grant application.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Understanding of UK/EU Grants funding landscapes and an in-depth understanding of the Innovate UK SmartGrants application process.
- In depth understanding of innovate UK process.
- Ability to establish relationships with senior professionals and innovators that are at the cutting edge of their fields in a variety of subject matters.
- Ability to prepare, evaluate ad submit to the required standard and deadlines.
- Experience of successful grant bid writing for SMEs.
You will clearly understand the contribution that you make to the business and how meaningful your work is. Your efforts and achievements will be recognised and rewarded on both an individual and an overall business performance basis.
Innovation, ideas and alternative ways of working are valued, as are those who are prepared to go the extra mile to ensure our clients receive the experience they should expect from a leading provider.
We are a leading UK professional services business, and we make life easier for our clients, who stay with us year after year because we deliver outstanding service and results.
We are passionate about the innovative approach we take in everything we do, and we are proud of our team.
What we offer….
- Company Bonus
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Flexible Benefits Portal (budget to spend as you wish)
- Private Medical Insurance (Vitality)
- Group Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Pension (Salary Sacrifice)
- Employee Assistance Programme (support when you need it most)
- Discount Portal (shopping, entertainment etc.)
- Performance Pathway with Learning & Development portal (personal and professional development)
- Reward & Recognition Programme
- Service Awards