Business Development Manager
Permanent / Full Time
Excellent Individual and Company Bonus & Benefits
Home based but must be willing and able to travel to our office, clients and prospects, as necessary.
We are an Investors in People accredited employer and as we continue to grow, we are creating opportunities all the time for you to build and develop your career within a supportive and empowering environment, alongside a dedicated team of exceptional people.
Our diverse backgrounds, skills, personalities, and exceptional values driven culture makes MPA a really great place to work. We walk the walk when it comes to workplace flexibility and work / life balance, and we are dedicated to the personal and professional development of our people.
Build trusted longstanding relationships with our clients, prospects, stakeholders and throughout our target markets, to support and grow the revenue of the business, expand our market potential and help to create opportunities to generate new revenue streams.
- Produce an individual Business plan in accordance with the Team Plan to clearly demonstrate how targets will be achieved.
- Monitor, review and amend individual plan following review with Head of Business Development ensuring all activities contribute towards target.
- Work with wider MPA teams to ensure client retention in the form of resigns and/or upselling of MPA services.
- Generate leads and new business from proactively working a Network of Referrers, Intermediaries and Partners.
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities across all services.
- Act on internally generated leads to generate new sales revenue.
- Prepare and research prior to attending prospect meetings to understand the client’s needs and successfully sell MPA services as per targets.
- Coordinating sales efforts alongside marketing strategies.
This is a critical role within our business and as such demands a proven professional.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Relevant experience working within a Business Development role.
- Professional and articulate, reliable, and self-motivated.
- Comfortable working with people at all levels within the organisation in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident manner representing the brand with superb interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Methodical, organised and accurate.
- IT Literate with Microsoft office (including Outlook, Excel, Word).
- The potential to progress to a more senior Business Development Role.
- Excellent understanding of CRM and reporting tools.
You will clearly understand the contribution that you make to the business and how meaningful your work is. Your efforts and achievements will be recognised and rewarded on both an individual and an overall business performance basis.
Innovation, ideas and alternative ways of working are valued, as are those who are prepared to go the extra mile to ensure our clients receive the experience they should expect from a leading provider.
We are a leading UK professional services business, and we make life easier for our clients, who stay with us year after year because we deliver outstanding service and results.
We are passionate about the innovative approach we take in everything we do, and we are proud of our team.
What we offer….
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Flexible Benefits Portal (budget to spend as you wish)
- Private Medical Insurance (Vitality)
- Group Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Pension (Salary Sacrifice)
- Employee Assistance Programme (support when you need it most)
- Discount Portal (shopping, entertainment etc.)
- Company Bonus (in addition to job related bonus/commission)
- Performance Pathway with Learning & Development portal (personal and professional development)
- Reward & Recognition Programme
- Service Awards