Whether you’re looking for more information about our services, have a burning question you need answering, or want someone to help you realise your ideas and overcome your challenges, we’re always here.
Equality Complaints Procedure
The Company is committed to treating people fairly, achieving the highest standards within its recruitment process, and ensuring applicants have the best possible experience. Should an applicant feel that they have been treated unfairly for any reason, please contact the Company immediately at email@example.com detailing the concern.
The Company hopes that in the first instance it can reassure any applicant and resolve any concern raised through informal discussion. However, should the applicant not be satisfied they are required to follow the procedure as outlined below.
- Formal complaints must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and should outline the circumstances and nature of the complaint in detail.
- The Company will acknowledge any complaint within 48hrs. However, delays can be experienced during periods of holiday.
- All formal complaints will be fully investigated and as such, the Company may need to contact the individual for further information. Please include daytime contact details when submitting a complaint.
- The Company will notify the individual of the outcome of its investigation within 15 working days of receipt of the complaint unless there have been difficulties making contact with the individual as part of the investigation or there are internal periods of holiday. In these circumstances an alternative time commitment will be notified.
- The Company will communicate the outcome of its investigation in writing.
- Should the individual not be satisfied, they can appeal the outcome by submitting the appeal in writing to email@example.com detailing the reason for the appeal.
- The Company will acknowledge any appeal within 48hrs. However, delays can be experienced during periods of holiday.
- Any appeal will be directed to an alternative internal contact to ensure an objective review and consideration.
- The Company will communicate the outcome of the appeal in writing within 10 working days. However, delays can be experienced during periods of holiday.
- Should the individual not be satisfied they can contact the Equality and Human Rights Commission for advice.